Comment on page
This feature allows to refresh an ad slot according to defined criteria in order to guarantee a constant or even higher quality of inventory, and at the same time create additional inventory.
The basic settings to trigger the refresh are the followings:
- the ad slot has been viewed, according to IAB standard (one impression is visible when at least 50% of its surface has been viewed for at least 1 second)
- and the ad placement is still visible on the user screen
Then you have the option to refine the refresh settings in accordance with your strategy:
- select the campaigns for which you want to authorize the refresh :
- you need to fill with the GAM campaigns IDs with this specific format: ["XXXXXXXXX1","XXXXXXXXX2","XXXXXXXXX3"]
- by default, the rule is to include but you can also exclude the selected campaigns by clicking on the "Exclude - Include" button
- define a time interval that will trigger the refresh every "X" seconds. The recommended value is 30 seconds but can be changed.
- restriction of refresh occurrences by placement.
Smart autorefresh settings
This feature can be activated and configured by site ("Edit the website" button). It allows you to define a customised strategy for each.
Additional impressions and revenue generated by this feature can be estimated in your Google Ad Manager account via the key-value "nexx360_refresh":
- 0: for regular impressions
- 1: for refreshed impressions