Create Web placements
In the tab “Stack Nexx360” in the section "Configuration", you can create and manage your websites and placements on web environment.
To create a new website, click on "Add a website" and enter the website name. Be careful, this name will no longer be editable.
- Smart Refresh
- Adserving blocking on non-consented traffic
If the site is not owned and operated, you must activate the field "Is Schain active" and fill in the required details : "Seller ID (sid)" and "Advertising system domain (asi)".
This will enable Nexx360 to insert the node in the bid request.
Once the website is created, it will appear on the list and you can select the following actions:
- Edit the website to access site settings.
- Manage the placements to access the page dedicated to Web placements creation and management.
- Archive the website to archive one website that is no longer relevant. By clicking on "Show archived sites" button available in the right corner of the list, you can see all the archived websites and you can unarchive if needed by clicking on the "Unarchive the website" button.
Websites created for another Nexx360 product are already available in the list.
You’ll then be able to create the placements related to this website by clicking on the website name or on the “Manage placements” button.
Two options are available to create placements: add one single placement or add multiple placements.
It's the easiest option if you have only a few placements to create. Click on the button at the top left "Add a single placement".
Once on the placement creation page, you need to fill the placement name. You can modify it after if needed.
You have the opportunity to configure a pricefloor for a specific placement. Activate the "Pricefloor" feature and fill the CPM floor below which you don't want to sell the impression. This information will be added to the bid request.
After this step, you need to select SSPs that you want to activate for this placement and fill the required information.
Save your placement at the bottom the page. A unique ID will be created for each placement.
If you have many placements to create, it will be easier to use the second option, that allows you to import information about your placements through a single file. Few steps will be necessary:
In order to export the template and fill it, you need to create placements names so that they will have a unique ID for the import.
You need to click on the "Add multiple placements" button that will allow you to access a new window in which you can fill or paste the placements names to create. It's possible to add up to 100 occurrences at one time, with a placement by line.
Example of multiple placements addition
2. Template export
Then, you can download the template in .csv by clicking at the top right on the "Bulk upload" button and then on "Download the template".
Template download in .csv
3. Template filling
Once the template is downloaded, you can start to fill it with some specific rules to respect:
- The column headings should not be modified.
- Don't delete or add columns. If some columns are not useful, don't fill it.
- It's possible to delete lines if they are not relevant anymore for the import but you can also leave them empty. But it's not possible to add a new line for a new placement, if this placement isn't created yet.
- Values on A, B and D columns should not be modified : "id", "name", "site_name".
- Values on C column, "is_archived", must be "0" or "1": "0" for inactive / "1" for active.
- Values on E column, "pricefloor_is_active", must be "0" or "1": "0" for inactive / "1" for active.
- Values on "ssp_is_active" columns (example: G column - "adyoulike_is_active") must be "0", "1" or "2": "0" for disabled / "1" for active / "2" for paused.
- If a SSP is configured as activated with the "1" value, all fields are mandatory and must be filled (except those mentioned with "optional").
When your template is filled, don't forget to save it.
4. Template import
You must now import your filled template into the Nexx360 platform through the "Bulk upload" button on the "Sites management" page or "List of placements", then "Upload the filled template".
You can import your file in .csv, .xls or .xlsx.
During the import, the system will control that your template is correct. If it's the case, your placements will be updated with the filled information. If your template includes errors, a message will inform you and list them. Then, you will need to correct them and upload again your template.
On the "Sites management" screen, you can see the list of all the placements you created with their IDs and active SSPs. You can filter by name or active SSPs or via a "Search" field.
For each placement, you can select different actions:
- Edit the placement enables you to amend your placement settings at any time. Your changes will be deployed within about 5 minutes.
- Duplicate the placement will generate a new unique ID and copy the placement with all its attributes: size and SSPs details. You can then edit some information as you wish.
- Archive the placement will make the placement disappear from the screen but will not delete it. You will be able to see the archived placements by clicking on the "Show the archived placements" button at the bottom right of the placements list. If needed, you can unarchive the placement by clicking on the "Unarchive the placement" button on the right.
If some SSP bids in gross, you can give us their fee so that we can apply a bid reduction to bid in net.